Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sick Kids

Well you do not know how sick you are until you go to the ER. Well Friday night Pooh was up all night coughing and I thought it was sinus, Saturday we were at Day Camp for 6 hours. Saturday night she was up all night again, nothing I gave her helped I even did a breathing treatment. Sunday morning she would not stop the cough so I called the ER and the Dr. on call said it sounded like pneumonia and to bring her in. So at 10:00 am I took her in and she ended up with the CROUP. Went for follow up today and she is fine I just need to watch her.
And dose this look like a little guy that has major ear infection well guess what he dose in his left ear to the point that the DR could not see if he still has his tube in or not. And why did we get it when we are on antibiotic and has been for 2 weeks. Well he goes back for a follow up in 10 days. Mr. Milky is not out of the woods he goes to the Dr. Thurs. night cause he might be a diabetic I have been testing him for the last 2 weeks numbers do not look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment