Thursday, June 4, 2009

What is a mother to do

WHAT IS A MOTHER TO DO??? I went outside to check on the twins and this is what I saw. Cans all over the back yard and they were using there bikes to crush them. (Milky is on the bike) They thought it was great fun. When I went back into the house little Miss Pooh was in the bathroom and was using the hair spray and fixing her hair she used a whole can of hair spray and her hair was as stiff as a board. The only thing I told the boys was you will have to pick up all the cans, it took them longer to pick them up then it did for them to crash them. And with Pooh I told her she was going to have to wash her hair twice tonight, and her reply was that is ok mommy I can do that. What one will not do the other one will it just is getting worse the older they get. I have a feeling it might be a longer summer it is a good thing that they are in Eagles for half a day, just think what might happen if they were home all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment