Monday, August 31, 2009

3 days turned into 6 days

We left David City on 8/21/09 and went to O'Neill for the weekend for Uncle Mike's benefit we stopped in Orchard to see grandma and grandpa Maxwell and take some pictures. Grandma Maxwell has cancer of the brain found out 8/01/09 she knew the kids and talked to them, her speak is a little slow but she knew what was going on. We were there for about an hour, then they went to go see their dad for about 20 minutes. On Saturday we went to Uncle Mike's bake sale and then we went to the Steels they live in Atkinson, she took the pictures for me of the kids and some family pictures (they follow below). Thank you very much Mandi. We came back into O'Neill for the dance. And Robert text me and told me that they were putting grandma Maxwell back into the hospital and they did not think she would make it through the night. On Sunday morning Robert text me and told me to get the kids up to the hospital so they could see her. Grandma Maxwell passed away on 8/23/09 at 11:25am, age 75 and would of been married for 48 years in January.
Then on Monday evening Pooh started to throw up and she did not stop until Tuesday afternoon. Mr. Smiley started to throw up Tuesday morning at 7:00am and at 6:00pm he asked to go to the ER for an IV. so we were there from 6:30pm until 10:30pm. Wednesday was a quite day.
Thursday 8/27/09 was the funeral the burial was at 10:00am just for the family. The other 3 children in the picture are there cousin and the girl without the hat is the soon to be step sister.
We made it back to David City by 4pm so Mr Milky could go to his eye dr appointment his eye have not changed that much so they said to hold off on the glass. When we got back to the Apartment they found along with there friend the big snake and this baby sick. So that was our week that we spent in O'Neill. On Thursday night all kids were in bed and asleep by 8:00pm. Pooh woke up at 10:30pm throwing up again so we were up all night. Friday morning Mr. Milkey woke up at 7:00am screaming "MY EAR, ME EAR" I just thought he lied on it wrong and then I saw brown stuff coming from his ear called the DR got them both in do not not what was wrong with Pooh they gave her medicine to keep her tommy claim and Mr. Milkey medicine cause his ear was so bad they did not know if it was swimmers ear, inner ear, or outer ear. So that is how my week finished out.

No comments:

Post a Comment